Welcome one and all, to this wee little blog. May it lend to snapshots and points of perspective on this journey I am ambling through.
I've been on Salt Spring Island for a little over a week now, and greatly enjoying it. Specifically, I'm working as a karma yogi at the Salt Spring Centre of Yoga. A community based on 69 acres of forest and meadows, with the 'hub' being a renovated 100-year old farmhouse.
We eat from the large organic garden - all meals being lovingly prepared with love and nutrition in mind. I have a mellow nook to call my own, looking out over the strawberry patch and pear orchard. On my 6am stroll to mysore practice today, two tame fawns and their mom - no more than 8 meters away - took in the misty morning view.
So I'm thankful. More to come :)
Nature is beautiful, it waits quietly for an admirer. Dad
ReplyDelete